10th March 2021
Providing the Government roadmap goes to plan we look forward to reopening our Sports Hall and Cricket Nets on Monday 12th April to hire for 1-to-1 coaching sessions, family bubbles (2/3) or 6 people from the same cricket club net. Providing you are negative and have no symptoms on arrival and you keep social distance measures within the venue. Hand Sanitiser, antibacterial wipes and cleaning products will be available at the centre. Please remember that any booking made with us is ‘Covid-Permitting’ and subject to any Government requirements or restrictions at the time of your event. Please stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Prince Henry’s Sports Complex when it is safe to do so.
Availability Weekdays 5pm-10pm.
For bookings please email email@example.com for more info and to book in.
- No more than 6 upstairs to watch (Viewing Balcony & Seminar Room available)
- No hanging around in reception area/foyer
- Face coverings to be worn inside the building at all times
- Anyone with Symptoms such as High Temperature, New Continuous Cough and or Loss of taste or smell MUST NOT attend session
- Use the NHS Track & Trace App to scan in on our Q Code on entrance to venue
- No Changing rooms available
- Toilets One user at a time
- Hand sanitiser/wipes etc provided all around the venue.
NOW ACCEPTING ONLINE BOOKINGS
You can now book your sessions online through our payment system below, up to 6 weeks in advance.
Please note we are closed for Christmas from 20th Dec 2020 – 4th Jan 2021
Any groups wishing to make block bookings can contact us by email or phone to arrange if preferred.
Our Astro Pitch can be split into thirds for smaller games. Each third is named '1, 2 and 3'.
If you would like to book two thirds of the astro, please book '1 & 2' or '2 & 3' if these spaces are available.
CRICKET ONE TO ONE SESSIONS
Cricket One 2 One sessions are subject to availability of the coach you request.
We will contact you if the coach you require isn't available to re-schedule a time to suit both parties.